So at this point in the game, right before you go down to fight Enoch in Zone 3, area 4, I noticed something strange.
I’m sure those of you who’ve played the game have noticed that there are some possessed Elsen wandering about the halls of Area 4, and they do attack you, but here’s the weird thing: they will not attack you unless you run into them!
That’s right (and I think this same observation can possibly be applied to the other zones as well) THE SPECTRES WILL NOT ATTACK YOU UNLESS YOU INITIATE COMBAT FIRST. (And this seems to disregard what we’ve already seen of Zone 3, with the spectres killing off innocent Elsen, who trust too much. The ghosts clearly initiated the attack those times).
Why is this so weird?
Because you can go stand right in the room with one, and they will approach you, and walk around you, and look at you, but they will not attack you.
And another thing that I notice: Spectres will not attack other Spectres. (there is that instance where workers do kill the spectres in Area 2, but those ones seem to have maintained some of their humanity, but who is to say that they were not just sugar-crazed, and that by eating the sugar (made from the refined/purified ashes of worker-Elsen, does not sometimes cause that spirit of the cremated body to possess them?))
I’m sure you can deduce what I’m saying from here.
The Spectres must be able to see the Batter for what he is and therefore do not attack him unless he is the one to initiate combat.
(Knowing this is also good if you wish to avoid conflict with them).
- spygas likes this
- discordspyro likes this
- my-infinite-bananas likes this
- pixeludicrous likes this
- dersyte likes this
- pumpkinheartsandguts likes this
- jasonalanjr reblogged this from aseofspades and added:
- aseofspades reblogged this from shitletsbemajestic
- dearmisterpyramid likes this
- sergeantpoptart reblogged this from electricspiders
- komaedorks likes this
- verdant-cascade reblogged this from alphametics
- verdant-cascade likes this
- electricspiders reblogged this from alphametics
- alliecat444 reblogged this from jingle-batter-balls
- alliecat444 likes this
- alphametics reblogged this from shitletsbemajestic
- shitletsbemajestic reblogged this from whyiseveryonesurlfancierthanmine
- shitletsbemajestic likes this
- whyiseveryonesurlfancierthanmine reblogged this from officionados
- whyiseveryonesurlfancierthanmine likes this
- mistletoe-missile likes this
- officionados reblogged this from science-with-hanji
- ho-ho-no-cturnae-repere likes this
- superjayland reblogged this from c00kies3
- superjayland likes this
- c00kies3 reblogged this from wolfys-world
- c00kies3 likes this
- honoo-koneco likes this
- wolfys-world reblogged this from the-doggy-batter
- slickdeuce likes this
- chemicallystuck reblogged this from amoralovesfood
- pyraisbored reblogged this from science-with-hanji
- pyraisbored likes this
- borderline-lolita likes this
- delirium-disease reblogged this from science-with-hanji
- delirium-disease likes this
- itsakarikindofplace reblogged this from jingle-batter-balls
- the-doggy-batter reblogged this from jingle-batter-balls
- silverstarsy reblogged this from jingle-batter-balls
- amoralovesfood likes this
- amoralovesfood reblogged this from gamzeemakarasdick
- quaffleniffler reblogged this from gamzeemakarasdick
- gamzeemakarasdick reblogged this from kanayaa-maryam
- angelight952 likes this
- kanayaa-maryam reblogged this from science-with-hanji
- kowaliclski reblogged this from luxiartist
- luxiartist reblogged this from jingle-batter-balls
- nightwerewolf likes this